- If you arrive in the reception room and find one or both classroom doors closed, be aware that a class is in session and wait quietly.
- Remove shoes before entering the classrooms.
- Please turn off all cell phones.
- Arrive a few minutes early, as it will help you to prepare for the practice.
- If you are new to the studio, please arrive 10 minutes early to fill out a waiver and to discuss any health issues with your teacher.
- For all students – discuss any physical problems with your teacher upon arrival.
- IF YOU ARRIVE LATE, enter quietly. Please sit where you enter. DO NOT unravel mat or take any props.
- When your teacher is finished with the centering and the practice begins, move to your space.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume or scent as some people have allergies.
- Please make space for others as they enter the classroom.
- Pick up tissues, water bottles or other items and dispose of them.
- If you are someone who perspires, please bring a towel and clean your mat and space.
MOST IMPORTANT – relax, enjoy, and always honor and accept where you are.
If you need to withdrawal from a class before the class begins, there will be a $10 processing fee. If there is a cancellation due to inclement weather, you may attend any other class that is offered during the session. Due to our new continuous schedule students have the opportunity to make up a class if an instructor cancels by either attending a class during the remaining weeks left in the current session, or in the following session.
No refunds will be given once the session begins. Students should contact the director immediately ONLY upon personal serious injury, a serious illness or birth of a child to discuss potential credit for the remaining weeks of the session. Credit may be granted but, will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Retroactive credit will not be given. If credit is given, credit expires 6 months from contact date.
You may make up missed classes by attending any of Soluna’s scheduled classes during the same session if space is available.
What to Wear & Bring to Class
Wear comfortable clothes such as sweats, shorts, leggings and shirts. We have pillows, mats, ties, blocks, blankets,
bolsters, and eye pillows. If you have your own mat and props, please feel free to bring them. If you need more
information call 518.429.1455 or email us at email@example.com